Simple Segmen by IKA.

by - 11:19 PG


http://i.imgur.com/02IAERY.gif

JAWAPAN BOLEH DIBERI DALAM BAHASA INGGERIS ATAUPUN BAHASA MELAYU

JUST IF...

1. If i woke up one morning and find myself had
switched bodies with someone i know, i will happy if the person that i switched bodies is a good, smart & beautiful person but if that person is ugly,silly maybe i will be cry like crazy o_o.

2. If i have to be an animal, i would choose to be
bird because i can & go to anywere that i like and ofcourse i will fly to korea :D



3. If i had only 24 hours to live, i will beribadah sepanjang masa :')


4. If a classmate asked me for the answer to a question
during an exam while the teacher was not looking, i will share with her/him if she/he also share the answer with me XD.



5. If the whole world were listening to me, i will say
I love my parents, I love my family and ofcourse I love my religion,Islam ^_^



6. If i am a rich person, i will go to Makkah with my family & bring my family travel around the world :)


7.  If i am an ice cream, i will choose chocolate
flavor because many people love it.


8. If someone's underwear
was showing, i will 
I do not see and look to another place -_-!!


9. If i can change one of the bad habits that i have, i
would change the lazy habit!!



10. If i am a superhero, i would like to be
protect my bias from sasaeng fan :\



11. If a film director made a movie of my life, i would
like to play as rich person that can control other person XD



12. If were invited to have a tea with the queen of
england, i would say "owh,oke..i will why not" heee :D



13. If i were the president of the united states, the
problem or concern would i work on first is menghapuskan musuh-musuh ISLAM.



14. If i had to describe myself using three words, it
would be I am 
intelligent.!!


15. If i could be anybody besides myself, i would be
Younger sister's L kim myungsoo & Luhan -_- XP


JOM JOIN. HADIAH MENARIK MENANTI ANDA.

Tamat pada : 23/12/2013

You May Also Like

2 Comments